My Final decision and I need help, please

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
OK...After too many question in many Designer Forums for a new bags and my decision goes to LV denim baggy PM :nuts: !!!

But one more question!

I saw a denim patch work in speedy style and just wonder how much it will cost??? I wanna compare the price with the Baggy PM. If the price is not too high, I will go for it. Anyway, if it is too expensive, I will go for 2 bags instead.

Thank you and hope you guys will not feel bore with my too many questions :shame:

There was a previous post on the price of the denim patchwork speedy --- I think it was $1,830 or something high like that. The baggy PM is definitely cheaper!! Good luck with your choice!!

I recall it was originally listed as $1300 in the look book, but was increased for some reason. I remember Twiggers wanting this speedy, but after she saw the price increase, she decided not to go for it. I hope Twiggers can confirm. :smile:

The baggy PM here in UK is 600 pounds and if the patchwork speedy is $1830 (approx 950 pounds). It's a bit expensive to me. As I can pay only 800 pounds or less. I just bought baby cabas and botega recently so I have not such a hugh budget money too spend now :shame: .

Thank you everyone for your replies :yes:

I recall it was originally listed as $1300 in the look book, but was increased for some reason. I remember Twiggers wanting this speedy, but after she saw the price increase, she decided not to go for it. I hope Twiggers can confirm. :smile:

That's impossible to be $1300 as the normal Denum speedy is already expensive than that. I guess ???:confused1:

The baggy pm is my favorite bag ever. Sigh.

Hello Baglady,

You look so young as everyday .. ha ha..

I try a baggy GM and PM bag today and the PM is better on me. I like the way it looks so casual and most important - it's a permanent line :rolleyes: .

Anyway, I will wait for a patchwork speedy. If it is 880 pounds as the SA said, I will go for it. As my BF said that it's more stunning and don't worry about Baggy PM which I can buy whenever I have money. As it will not out of production. :supacool:

PS: I will use an OLAY when I'm hit 30 (lol)