My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

Cari,
Love ALL of your totes! Garden Party, St. Louis, and Neverfull. What can I say... the French really know how to design beautiful bags! Great versatile pieces and classic colors, as well. Congrats and enjoy!

Love your new buys! And thanks for the Paris pictures. I've never been but it's making me want to book my next trip there (it's the burger that did it!). LOL

Congrats again!!!

oooooh how lovely babe!!! I have the blue and yellow and started using them again now that its summer here in Manila!!! major congrats on the Goyard and GP!!!!
and here's something I posted over the wardrobe thread...hope you like:biggrin: tis tote is a mighty one I tell you:biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0103.JPG
    DSCN0103.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,454
i loved your paris photos just as much as your reveal photos. thanks for sharing!

Congrats once again Carin :biggrin:

Just lovely! Enjoy your new St Louis GM. :smile:

(P.S. I love the Hermes Garden Party, too!)

This bag is so strikingly handsome! I keep going back to it in Barneys, but I'm really concerned about the complete lack of structure. Yours is gorgeous, though. If you can find the time, modeling shots would be great! Congrats on your new bag!

My favorite Goyard thread of all time. Love the pictures of Paris! I can see the sights and hear the sounds. Wonderful shots of you and Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Goyard! Enjoy your lovely St Louis!:love:

I was looking at your pics on the Chanel forum then clicked on this link. I love, love, love your pictures! I would like my vacation pictures to look like them, it made me feel like I was also in Paris! Great bag purchases, too! :cloud9::cloud9:

Your pictures are amazing!! So professional! Congrats! :smile:

Thank you so so much :hugs:

are they macaroons from pierre herme?? :biggrin: yummy

The ones in the window are, but the ones in the bag is from Ladurée :smile:

yay! nice to see you on this subforum. your pictures are even more breathtaking the 2nd time around :biggrin:

Cari great reveal. Lovely pictures and the handbags are tdf. Congrat's on your first Goyard.

Thanks for sharing...love everything!

congrats on the new additions. and thank you for the mini tour.

:coolpics:...What gorgeous pictures, such a romantic city.... Thanks for sharing.. and Congrats on your new St. Louis ;)

congrats!! lovely pictures :smile:

Cari,
Love ALL of your totes! Garden Party, St. Louis, and Neverfull. What can I say... the French really know how to design beautiful bags! Great versatile pieces and classic colors, as well. Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you all so much for the kind words :blush:

wow your pics are so pretty!
how much was the goyard?

Thank you! When I bought it, it was 580 €, but there was just an increase so now they are 650 € a piece.

Love your new buys! And thanks for the Paris pictures. I've never been but it's making me want to book my next trip there (it's the burger that did it!). LOL

Congrats again!!!

Haha :lol: But thank you so much!

oooooh how lovely babe!!! I have the blue and yellow and started using them again now that its summer here in Manila!!! major congrats on the Goyard and GP!!!!
and here's something I posted over the wardrobe thread...hope you like:biggrin: tis tote is a mighty one I tell you:biggrin:
attachment.php

Yours are absolutely stunning! I want one in red and white as well :lol: And thank you for the pic, you should post it in the action thread as well! We need to get that thread rolling!

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment :smile:

this was the best thread i've read in a while. your photos were so beautiful. paris is one of my favorite cities and it was so fun to revisit it through your photos. many congrats on your wonderful buys!