Pomme nail polish

Several ladies have posted pics of beautifully manicured nails set against their pomme d'amour bags and accessories. What shade of polish is the closest match for pomme? It seems so fitting for Valentine's day! Thanks!!!

I use a color by Maybeline Express Finish called Racing Rubies, it's also my ebay id bec. it's my signature color, racing_rubies is my id. I think it bears a striking resemblance to the Pomme color. It's a dark frosted red, not too icky frosty though, velvetty frosty.

i'm not really a waitress by opi. (one of my all time faves) i *believe* there's a photo of twinkle tink with her agenda & nails done- and it's i'm not really a waitress.

i'm not really a waitress by opi. (one of my all time faves) i *believe* there's a photo of twinkle tink with her agenda & nails done- and it's i'm not really a waitress.

:yes: :yes: Here it is :smile:

pom2.jpg

OPI, I'm not really a waitress :smile: Just had them done in that color again :smile:

I have that Opi color somewhere! I think.... I hope I still have it anyway! It has the teeniest hint of glitter, just like the vernis.