Jennifer Hudson!

Those poses don't do her justice at all. She is absolutely gorgeous, with the most flawless complexion and beautiful hair, I don't understand what was going thru their minds.

I love the white gown. I just wish she were on the cover, posing with one of those antique microphones and not actually singing.

I agree with an earlier poster, that it seems like you could see right down her throat.

I love JH...The mere fact that a black, plus sized person is gracing the covers of Vogue ( KUDOS TO VOGUE) my fav magazine .....I agree the pictures should have been better

yes I did hear that Andre is currently working with her

She could have been in potato sack and I would still buy this issue.

Vogue has only had 2 other solo women of color -- Halle Berry and the model Lidya (I know I am spelling her name wrong).

I will go buy multiple issues of this bad boy b/c I am just happy that as someone with an African American lineage, I am alive to be part of the moment.

And yes, J. Hudson has skin that I would shoot my Momma for!

She could have been in potato sack and I would still buy this issue.

Vogue has only had 2 other solo women of color -- Halle Berry and the model Lidya (I know I am spelling her name wrong).

I will go buy multiple issues of this bad boy b/c I am just happy that as someone with an African American lineage, I am alive to be part of the moment.

And yes, J. Hudson has skin that I would shoot my Momma for!
Hear hear i compelty agree i am so supporting this and buying at least 3 issues,despite the fact that i think the cover and her spread are not very well done!Its a small step!

I'm gonna hafta pick that up. I just don't believe it! A full figured woman of color on the cover of Vogue! This one's a collectors item in my book. It'll be another 100 years before we see anything like this on a Vogue cover again. Somethin' about the choice of photos makes me a little uneasy. On the one hand, it's like they're feeding into a stereotype of the mouthy, loud, heavy, black woman... Then again, maybe they chose this one cos her voice is what put her on the map. I dunno.:confused1: I just wonder, couldn't they have chosen a more demure pose? Caitlin, I agree with ya. It woulda been nice to see her posing with an antique microphone. Regardless, I can't wait to pick this up.

I can't believe Annie took these pictures! She could have done much, much better. Still, Jen is a pretty girl and I'm happy for her.

Isn't it ironic that Jennifer Hudson is on the cover branded "OUR BIGGEST SPRING ISSUE EVER"? Hmmm...