Pregnant in Heels

I actually enjoyed this show, and I didn't find Rosie's lisp too unbearable to listen to. it was fine. :yes:

I watched this show by accident... for some reason my DVR recorded the Monday night run of Pregnant and Heels because it was disguised as "Bethenny Ever After." so weird! the parents who held a think tank, focus group and dinner party to decide their child's name? RIDICULOUS! I cannot even imagine.

on a similar note, while The Jacobs were debating over "great branding" names such as Asher, Tucker, Holden, Bode, Steven... the other couple names their child Fox. that was too funny.

I actually enjoyed this show, and I didn't find Rosie's lisp too unbearable to listen to. it was fine. :yes:

I watched this show by accident... for some reason my DVR recorded the Monday night run of Pregnant and Heels because it was disguised as "Bethenny Ever After." so weird! the parents who held a think tank, focus group and dinner party to decide their child's name? RIDICULOUS! I cannot even imagine.

they showed it as a sneak preview on Monday night after the first run of Bethenny's show. Bravo seems to be doing that regularly now for new shows, they did it with RH of Miami too.

Does Rosie have a lisp? Her speech impediment is ridiculous.

Her bio says she is britsh (moved to USA when she was 18), so that mixed with the lisp was really annoying the hell out of me. I am not knocking anyone with a speech problem, but I am shocked they put her on tv.

Her bio says she is britsh (moved to USA when she was 18), so that mixed with the lisp was really annoying the hell out of me. I am not knocking anyone with a speech problem, but I am shocked they put her on tv.

I have to agree. Bravo could have at least got her some speech lessons. It's really hard to watch, and it might be reason I don't watch anymore. Which would be a shame bc the show was pretty funny.

Eh, I liked it.

I liked it too

watched after the RHoM live show maybe why this show seemed so much better than that

also had no problem with her speech/accent/lisp - maybe because I am around so many accents and my son had/has a lisp on every word one could have a lisp on, that I did not find her hard to understand, a lisp is one of the hardest speech issues to correct