How much do I want Jack & Lucie?

tamaralin

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
I was so shocked today when I was browsing on elux and Jack & Lucie popped up, so I put it in my shopping cart and it's there right now. I am trying to decide how much I want it. I've always thought it was so adorable every time I've seen one on one of your bags, but now that I have the chance to take it I can't decide. It's the mono colorway. I will probably take it just to take it and return it if I change my mind, but if one of you REALLY WANTS it, let me know, ok? It is the only one they have right now.

I'd kill for a Pampilles Key Holder too. I put a framboise in my cart last week but let it go because I really want perle or the pomme d'amour. Now it seems like they'll never get another one.

That's part of the intrigue I suppose: Jack & Lucie is limited, right? :graucho:

Oh, I would get it if I were you. Those little guys are growing on me! They are too cute, and the mono is perfect with anything!

Thanks for the encouragement. :P And... I have birthday $ I want to spend, haha. I just don't want to wait until September or October to get to use it, and it does seem rather seasonal, doesn't it? But sooo cuuuuuute!

i just got the orange and white one. i think i want the mono but i endedup with this i think. i kept going back and forth too. i just finally said i can always sell it if i don't like it...

i just got the orange and white one. i think i want the mono but i endedup with this i think. i kept going back and forth too. i just finally said i can always sell it if i don't like it...

Thanks Hlfinn. I thought of that too (selling it) but I wouldn't buy it just to do that. I've never sold anything on ebay although I've sure bought a lot, ha! I saw only one on ebay and it's selling for a lot, so that would be possible, but I think once I got it I'd fall in love and never be able to let it go!

I'll wait a while longer in case someone contacts me saying they're just dying to have it, like I feel about that pampilles key holder. :heart: But in about an hour it'll probably be minemineminemine!!!!! Hee hee!