Shakedown 1979 • Cool Kids Never Have the Time

Alice! I am so happy you're doing a collection thread. Finally! I love how it began with the Nayer! Beautiful, beautiful pair. I love it! I know I'm going to love this entire thread. I love everything so far. :heart:

yay alice!!! i have been waiting for this day forever!!! i am so glad you finally started a collection thread, because i know your collection is so special and full of amazing and rare and well-thought out pieces!!! :tender:

so far i LOVE the lace bouquet lady, you were the person that made me fall for these :P, all the leopard pony hair (so gorgeous and unique!), all the greiss, ESPECIALLY the royal blue watersnake jenny... man, THE DRAMA!!! :girlwhack::girlwhack:

can't wait for the future installations!
ess25.gif

Yay!!! Love everything so far, and can't wait to see the rest!! :yahoo:

My faves are the Lace LC, the RB WS Jenny, and the Ornirons!!! :faint::drool:

Goodness Alice! I'm so excited that you're doing a collection thread and I can't wait for the other installments!!! :yahoo: Thank you so much for sharing! :flowers:

Alice, you are one of my CL goddesses, and I cannot wait to see the rest of the installments. You have been my inspiration on more than one pair in my collection!! You have wonderful taste and own many of my favorites.

What a treat! I love your collection and can't wait for your presentation of the next installment :nuts:
Stunning Nude Biancas, the Royal Blue Jennys :drool: the LGs... so amazing :faint:
Pure beauty!

I am just thrilled to see you have your collection thread started. It has been a loooooong time coming and I am delighted to be here to see installment one complete. The Gres family fills my heart. Each pair is gorgeous and your stories are even more lovely.

... I feel like I just finished a REALLY good book in a series... It was awesome while it lasted but I need to find out what happens next :biggrin: Gorgeous collection and PLEASE KEEP GOING, you tease! :graucho: