Nero Nappa Vernice Degrade Crossbody Bag

Congratulations MFB! This is what I love about BV - they are both beautiful and practical. Crossbody has to be the most functional bag, and is a must have. How long is the strap?

Congratulations MFB! This is what I love about BV - they are both beautiful and practical. Crossbody has to be the most functional bag, and is a must have. How long is the strap?

Thanks - leilani01!

Jburgh - thanks! Here are the dimensions from the website before the bag disappeared:

Dimensions:
8.7" x 11" x 1.2"
Drop 24.8"

The drop seems a bit less, but that's what I got when I measured it, too!

I'm short - around 5'3" and it hangs perfectly. I was worried with a strap that wasn't adjustable that it would be too long, but it's the length I'd have choosen if I designed it myself. :girlsigh:

beautiful bag. i have been really using cross body bags a lot. i think i use them a lot in the winter but now really love the comfort and ease. congratulations and enjoy.

Thanks prestwick & lvdreamer!

Cabochon - can you post pictures of your lagoon one? I've never seen this in lagoon (just nero and chene) - it must be magnificent :nuts:

Miss FB, found some pictures of the lagoon degrade crossbody that were emailed to me by my SA last December...hope this helps...and hope this works! :smile:

Attachments

• Lagoon degrade crossbody 3.jpg
    Lagoon degrade crossbody 3.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 53
  • lagooncrossbody4.jpg
    lagooncrossbody4.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 67