Am I doomed??

lizlikeshugs

Jun 11, 2006
I keep seeing some beautiful bracelets, bangles, watches, cuffs, etc...But I have freakishly tiny wrists. They are 5.75" in circumference at the bigger part of my wrist wear I would wear them. Does this mean I can never own some pretty Hermes wrist-wear?? :crybaby:

I keep seeing some beautiful bracelets, bangles, watches, cuffs, etc...But I have freakishly tiny wrists. They are 5.75" in circumference at the bigger part of my wrist wear I would wear them. Does this mean I can never own some pretty Hermes wrist-wear?? :crybaby:
Fret not, Liz!!! :nuts: :yes: I have tiny wrists too (about your size). For watches, I find those with single tour strap fits well. All I need is one extra hole punched (on the strap) to make it a little smaller.

For bracelets, this one comes in very small sizes. The very first I tried in my local store is a 14cm :wtf: it's so small that I can't even put it on at all (very rare to find a bracelet that is too SMALL for me, unless it's kids size). The most common size (like the one listed on Hermes.com - 18cm) is definitely too big for me. I ordered one in 16cm, & it fits very nicely on my wrist. Luckily for me, the store ordered a 17cm too & I tried that as well. I must say, 1 cm makes quite a difference as to how well the bracelet fit on my wrist. The 16cm is PERFECTO!!! :smile:

Liz, I have a small wrist too and I can wear the CapeCod double tour watch. You can always have extra holes added to the strap. I think the strap that I have is not even the shortest one available, but I didn't know that at the time I bought the watch. My wrist was a little bigger then too. These days it's even smaller than yours and I can't wear things like the Kelly watch because it just hangs in a funny way on my wrist.
I know it's frustrating -- just try to remember (I tell myself this a lot), small is beautiful too.

I am the same (5.6") and had resigned myself to never owning a bangle.....until I tried the clic clac pm- PERFECT!!!! Try it on Liz, you'll love it!

^^I can attest to that!! I have freakishly scrawny arms myself and Rose's bracelet fit like a charm. Rose, do you remember the size and style number? I'd like to order one...BTW Rose, I got a scrumptious box of chocolates today...did you have something to do with that????xxxooo

Liz,

Most of the bracelets I've seen come in two sizes, large and small. I am relatively small boned, and I wear the larger size. Any of the leather watches they can put extra holes in the band for you, I'm sure, so don't fret:heart:

^^I can attest to that!! I have freakishly scrawny arms myself and Rose's bracelet fit like a charm. Rose, do you remember the size and style number? I'd like to order one...BTW Rose, I got a scrumptious box of chocolates today...did you have something to do with that????xxxooo

My bangle is the clic clac narrow in the pm size........

:winkiss:

Hi Liz, I agree with others here about the Clic-H PM bracelet. Because it's oval-shaped, it fits like a cuff for most people but wears like a bangle on me. I have to turn the H back around to the top every now and then, but I LOVE it.