Scared to use your bags???

I really used to have that fear when I started buying Louis Vuitton, but now it's just become a way of life. You'll get used to it. You've got to understand that Louis Vuitton is very sturdy and will last a long time. So go ahead, get use out of it because it'll last you many, many years!

Nope- I bought them and plan to get my money's worth! And if it does get a scratch or a stain, it's better to have a slight imperfection than to not have used it at all. KWIM?

I really used to have that fear when I started buying Louis Vuitton, but now it's just become a way of life. You'll get used to it. You've got to understand that Louis Vuitton is very sturdy and will last a long time. So go ahead, get use out of it because it'll last you many, many years!

Same here...in the beginning...I felt I needed to keep it looking as new and prestine as it came to me...but reality check...

I invested in LVs for the durability so....now I use it without much thought....

Although...when it rains...I have "rainy day" bags to replace them....:P

I wouldn't say that i'm "scared" to use my bags, but I do find that a lot of times I won't use brand new items for a while. I will just keep it in the dustbag and pull it out once in a while to look and play with, but not actually USE it for a month or two. I think I just like the idea of pristine vachetta and how brand new it looks.

I was for the first couple of months with my first LV (petite bucket). I wouldn't put it down just anywhere and would be totally paranoid. My So at the time who bought it for me pointed out that I wasn't working the whole, "I can afford LV" angle by being so paranoid about the bag. That comment relly stuck with me and now I use my Lvs like I use any other bag (except for being a little cautious about the vachetta in bad weather).