What were your obsessions before LV?

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
We're definitely all pretty obsessed with LV... I was sitting here, and compared my present LV fascination with my past obsessions.

My first was Lisa Frank. You all better know Lisa Frank.

That was around age 12. I couldn't get enough stationery sets, sticker packs, pencils, jewelry kits, etc. I even had Lisa Frank temporary tattoos.

lisafrank04.jpg

After Lisa Frank, it was Roxy Quiksilver. All my clothes had to be Roxy. I would buy anything that said Roxy on it. Unfortunately, this obsession was brought to an end when I tried surfing (Roxy girls surf, of course). People who get motion sick should not try paddling out in choppy conditions. Let's just say it was not good. :throwup:

LOGO_ROXY.png

Those are the two major obsessions I remember. I had mini Gucci and Fendi obsessions, but neither lasted too long. I've been on LV for several years now, and it shows no sign of stopping.

I was obsessed with Guess bags and Ecko Red clothing for the longest time. They were much cheaper obsessions than what I have now that's for sure! :roflmfao:

hmmm.... for me it was (and still is, aside from LV) HELLO KITTY!!! most of my former obsessions still exist... just in a matured fashion! so here are my "former" obsessions: jeans (seven or abercrombie), shoes (pumps, boots, flip-flops, pumps, and trainers (i only used to like trainers.... go figure...)), abercrombie sweaters/sweatshirts (HAS to be abercrombie or better, or i won't wear it), coats (peacoats and blazers), and soooo many more... i loooove clothes

Hmm...Can't even remember when the LV obsession starts, but defn from age 5 when my dad bought me my first pair of custom-made Bally shoes from Italy...Since then, the designer fetish started well more than 20 years ago...

yeah I remember Lisa Frank! Loved all the cute stuff. As for bags, I had a lot of Roxy ones. My first designer bag obsession was Coach in high school. I had a small Gucci/Burberry phase, but sold them all for more LV. LV obsession started maybe 4 years ago.

Oh yeah Sanrio, used to go there all the time and drove my mom crazy when I was little! Still love Hello Kitty though.

Aww Lisa Frank. I always had to get every new folder they'd come out with and I was in the club lol. I loved the gumball machine design too but that was a little before my time so they didn't sell anything of it when I was into it.
I also loved and still love Sanrio..and also Bonne Bell (any and all lip glosses, lipsticks and chapsticks).

Hmmm when I was around 13/14, I was obsessed with Tamagotchi's - you know - the little electronic pet thingys. I had like 10 lol!

After that it was lip gloss...I swear to god I had a drawer full of them...I had over 200...that's just plain scary.

Nowadays it's clothes, LV, Chloe and Marc Jacobs lol!!!!!

Edward Scissorhands and Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. I had (okay, still have) purses, shirts, pajamas, you name it. I love Tim Burton and Danny Elfman...for their minds, of course!