FYI: I have a new name

how does one go about changing their id? is it a permission letter one would write to a mod like Vlad? I already loathe my id, it sounds like I have way more speedies than I do, lol, only 2 is what I have and I feel so misleading with that id. I liked it bec. of the Mr. Rogers reference, speedy delivery speedy delivery Mr. McFeely would declare in this nerdy manner, I love it!

how does one go about changing their id? is it a permission letter one would write to a mod like Vlad? I already loathe my id, it sounds like I have way more speedies than I do, lol, only 2 is what I have and I feel so misleading with that id. I liked it bec. of the Mr. Rogers reference, speedy delivery speedy delivery Mr. McFeely would declare in this nerdy manner, I love it!

Yep, I hit the "Contact tPF" link (bottom right of every page) and Vlad responded like 20 minutes later. Such good service here!

Gosh, I didn't even connect your name with the "Speedy" bag. I thought of Mr. Rogers, too! Don't change your name, it's adorable!

Speedy delivery!
Speedy delivery!

since we're talking about names, I just had to comment, lol, Pursenut911, every time I read your id, I swear I read, Pursenurse911, it's the 911 that makes me read nurse instead of nut, just thought I'd share. I like your id btw.

Aww, I liked it, too, but I didn't want younger tPFers to go google "Kinky" looking for an exact definition or something. :shame:

I loved the name Kinkylala too. It will be missed. :crybaby:

But I see your point about the younger TPFers....

Wilkipedia, much? Oh hey, let's try it!!! Frist googling "kinky", then clicking on wilkipedia result:

Kinky Friedman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Kinky Friedman contemplates a question from the audience at a campaign rally in Bastrop, Texas

Richard S. "Kinky" Friedman (born October 31, 1944) is an Americansinger, songwriter, novelist, humorist, politician and former columnist for Texas Monthly. He was one of two independent candidates in the 2006 election for the office of Governor of Texas. Receiving 12.6% of the vote, Friedman placed fourth in the five-party race.

OK, not as bad as we thought... :roflmfao:

Aww thanks Emilyk, I was really starting to hate my id, it sounded like I was speedy obsessed which I am a bit but it's not all about the speedy, I am dying to get my bv in June and I only want one more speedy one in epi and that's it. I'm not a big time collector, just a functional bag user, and I coudn't possibly use more than 3 speedies. I do get a kick out of seeing the extensive collections here though breathtaking. Is your collection posted in the bag showcase? I notice you and designingstyle both joined around the time that I did but your posts totally dwarf my measly amount.