Black Suhali Lockit GM

How is this special order ?
Sorry I thought this is stock item, is just perhaps being transfered as your store doesnt have it?

Dont have the bag, but saw the PM in black last weekend 2DF!!!!

Sometimes SA's say that don't have an item in stock but they will "order" it. Not too sure if that's the same as a transfer. And I have only heard this term with the shoes, if that makes any difference.

Congrats on the Suhali Lockit, I love the Suhali line! Please post pics when you can.

I'm such a NEWBIE! Sorry!

According to my SA, their computer said they had 2 left in the store, but he couldn't find it, so he was ordering a "new" one complete with plastic on handles and everything. I really don't know what that process is called.

Sorry for posting the wrong technical information but I definitely will post pics once it's arrived! It was beautiful when I tried it on in the store!

I'm such a NEWBIE! Sorry!

According to my SA, their computer said they had 2 left in the store, but he couldn't find it, so he was ordering a "new" one complete with plastic on handles and everything. I really don't know what that process is called.

Sorry for posting the wrong technical information but I definitely will post pics once it's arrived! It was beautiful when I tried it on in the store!

No worries ;) Same good news, you are getting a gorgeous bag!