March Madness

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
Hi! No pics unfortunately. but i have a good memory :P

the legacy continues...

-shoulder bag
-slim flap (like ali style)

in canvas trimmed with yellow or a browish leather, possiblely patent. can't tell from pic (or at least i can't)

-there will be a NEW stripe pattern. and it will be in the legacy slim tote bag as well as the french frame wallet. the wallets will come in a more dark rich color, canvas material.

the ZOE is back!

-green with yellow trim

-a blue dark, with light blue trim.

-a red/orange one.

In Elle March. you saw the tote bag with alligator trim...that will be in there as well.

the Ergos.

comes in the turiqoise (sp), white, camel and black.

with matching accessories of course, the slim envelope wallet (208) had only SIX in chocolate....and i didn't see that color in the hobo or tote style..so that makes me wonder.

also mentioned before is the EVA tote. the one in the Vogue magazine? Looks HUGE in the catalog, i think the body is canvas as well...not 100% sure, but the trim is in two different colors. there's less then 50 right now combined in JAX.

the soho satchel you see now is also coming out in canvas with yellow and brown trim (chocolate)

there are also the straw bags...one of them has hangtags, of different colors...hanging off the top trim all around. and the others just have a front buckle with a contrasting color.

the shoes are soooo cute! lots of peek-a-toe and wedges as well as flats.

also, for those who love green..there will be a green signature coming out..as well as leather!

and you know all about the new scribbles, and the patchwork..but there will be solid colors...green on green.different shades...and a white body with yellow trim!!!

kay! that's all i can think of that's new.

ohhh. and a light blue for the hampton's pebble leather collection.

someone grab the new catalog and post pics! i can't b/c no camera. :sad:

Ugh! I went into my store and asked about the new catalogs. They said they had them in but they couldn't give 'em out til the 26th (I think.. don't remember). I'm going in tomorrow to pick up my black sig Ergo tote.. hopefully my SA is working and will sneak me one. :graucho:

QUOTED FROM MS. WHITNEY:

also, for those who love green..there will be a green signature coming out..as well as leather!

-there will be a NEW stripe pattern. and it will be in the legacy slim tote bag as well as the french frame wallet. the wallets will come in a more dark rich color, canvas material.
:wtf:

So, these are coming out in March?:nuts: