Patent Leather Clutch

I bought a Furla bag last July that had a silver chain strap. It came in patent black and you are able to easily tuck the strap into the bag to make it clutch style. I bought mine from Paris, so I don't know where you would be able to find it (if at all) in the US.

What are you looking to spend?

I bought this one by Stuart Weitzman. Comes in several colors (i.e., black) and patterns like snake. This one looks like a tourtise shell print. Really cute.

Here's a cute one from Goldenbleu

Goldenbleu Black Katie Clutch - Max and Chloe

MXCH_11.4-01_LG.jpg

Thanks so much for all your replies. I checked Furla's & Stuart Weitzman's websites, but didn't see any black patent leather clutches. The Chanel clutch is beautiful, but too rich for my budget right now. The Kooba & Goldenbleu clutches are definite possibilities - I'd like to see them in person. Any others?

For the Stuart Weitzman bags I usually buy them off Zappos but the clutches are really picked over right now. That is where I bought mine. I did see some other patent leather clutches on their website by other designers. Would probably be worth a look. They are doing free overnight shipping right now.