Falor/Falorni

dyyong

World Peace
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
I googled on forum and found some thread mentioned this brand were sold in TJMaxx, off course there are some on evilbay, unfortunately I had been waiting for a certain model pop up but haven't seen one for months, anyone know where I can find Falor/Falorni?

Here are a picture of the one I have, I am looking for the exact same one (open on color) but with a longer handle which can fit thru shoulder.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Falor Olive Green.jpg
    Falor Olive Green.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,201
:bump: anyone?

I added couple of Falor/Falorni that I found on ebay, I really like the quality of the craftmanship and leather, anyone like them too? :shrugs:

hehe, I bump into a lady who carried an exact tote that I posted on above post in orange-ish color and I approched her, too bad she got it as a gift from her Italian friend :sad:

dyyong, I hadn't heard of this brand until I saw your stunner on the "What Handbag/purse are you carrying today" thread. I would LOVE to find one like yours in red! :drool:

I've been searching for it on the web and no luck.... :pout:

awww, ^thank you! :flowers:
I never heard of it until few months back, TBH some of their design are really :hrmm: but few will :amazed:
I would love to know where can buy thus brand retail in US!! if you have friends in Italy maybe they can help you?

Yes! I've been patiently waiting for the perfect red bag (for me) and when I saw yours I thought of how it would look in red and decided I had found "my red bag" :lol: The question is, does it even exist? :nuts::lolots:

:bump: this thread, added couple more and one is arriving today, I am really happy with this brand, the craftmanship, leather are :tup: especially the price is really reasonable or I should say "too reasonable" for their quality :yes:

THIS IS THE ONE STARTED THE WHOLE THING :rolleyes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,724
  • 013-10.JPG
    013-10.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 011-9.JPG
    011-9.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,574
Hi D! Nice collection! The leather looks yummy. It's refreshing to find a company that makes quality handbags with reasonable price. Are they heavy?
Hey M!!!! the 1st one is little heavy because of diff. leather & hardware but still "lighter" than Chloe :rolleyes:
2nd & 3rd are feather weight!!!!! I wish I know where it's in US retail :girlsigh: