Clanalois Collection

Cross-posted from Jewelry box:

Tiffany Keys - Fleur de lis pendant with round brilliant diamonds in platinum, 1.5" long, on 16" platinum chain; G/VS2 diamonds. I actually bought this last year, wasn't posting much on tPF because I was so busy. I wear this EVERY DAY. SOOOOO many compliments it's insane! Me and my sister-in-law wear the same one...to be "key sisters."

Tiffany Grand, quartz resonator, round brilliant diamonds, it was a wedding present in 2007 I forgot to post. G/VS2 diamonds

Goes with my Tiffany Legacy Aquamarine: This aqua blue is one of my favorite colors!
1.77 carats, with 41 diamonds G/VS2
Covers approximately 80% of my finger - size 4 (15mm)

Cross-posted from Jewelry box:

Tiffany Keys - Fleur de lis pendant with round brilliant diamonds in platinum, 1.5" long, on 16" platinum chain; G/VS2 diamonds. I actually bought this last year, wasn't posting much on tPF because I was so busy. I wear this EVERY DAY. SOOOOO many compliments it's insane! Me and my sister-in-law wear the same one...to be "key sisters."

Tiffany Grand, quartz resonator, round brilliant diamonds, it was a wedding present in 2007 I forgot to post. G/VS2 diamonds

Goes with my Tiffany Legacy Aquamarine: This aqua blue is one of my favorite colors!
1.77 carats, with 41 diamonds G/VS2
Covers approximately 80% of my finger - size 4 (15mm)

I love the tiffany legacy and plan to buy one. The ring looks fabulous on you. Though my question is do you know if they still make the Aquamarine? I only see the purple sapphire now. Thanks in advance for any information!