Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

I am kicking myself for not getting the kelly green when I had it in my cart on the PS website!!!!! I love that color! either that or black. Might just order black.

Do we have any more pics??

I have the saddle large ps1 and all I love it but now this bag is better for me with those lovely handles!

I am kicking myself for not getting the kelly green when I had it in my cart on the PS website!!!!! I love that color! either that or black. Might just order black.

Do we have any more pics??

I have the saddle large ps1 and all I love it but now this bag is better for me with those lovely handles!

Is the Kelly green no longer available for you? Trust me, the handles are as lovely as they appear. They're perfection, in that you can wear the bag a multitude of ways, and the length of the handles work no matter how you decide to carry the Keep all!

thanks Starbrite!

I can't see it on barney's website though. Do i actually have to call the store and ask them to ship it?

Yup. Call and ask for Danielle in the main floor handbags. She is very sweet. Hopefully they still have the green in stock because I saw it this past Sunday around 5pm.

Starbrite! Although I'm under the impression you are looking to buy your bag in person from Barneys, I came across this and wanted to share it with you..

http://www.sien-antwerp.com/shop/products/337-ps1-keep-all-small-black.html

Thanks for this but yeah I would rather buy in person because I like to make sure my bag is perfect. Also the leather varies from each. I've seen some PS1's with more shiny leather and some with more matte leather. Also seen the leather vary from thinner to thicker. I assume it's the same for the Keep Alls.

I noticed the bag is now sold out on the offical Proenza website. It's making me rather nervous that these bags might be out of stock for awhile now! :shocked:

Thanks for this but yeah I would rather buy in person because I like to make sure my bag is perfect. Also the leather varies from each. I've seen some PS1's with more shiny leather and some with more matte leather. Also seen the leather vary from thinner to thicker. I assume it's the same for the Keep Alls.

I noticed the bag is now sold out on the offical Proenza website. It's making me rather nervous that these bags might be out of stock for awhile now! :shocked:

I completely understand your desire to shop in person so to speak. I'm in Canada and ordered from Barneys over the phone. I dealt with the loveliest SA in the world who found the only Keep All left in perrrrfect condition in the color I wanted. There's a lot to be said for personal interaction! I hope I see your bag available on Barneys soon- then at least you'll know there's hope of tracking it down!

Leighton Meester

dd40e139a3806746_leightonmeester_0104.jpg

i caved in and got the birch large KEEPALL... i just love this colour
here is a pic and a comparison pic with my medium kelly green;)

Attachments

• ps1 keepall large birch.jpg
    ps1 keepall large birch.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,090
  • ps1 keep all + medium.jpg
    ps1 keep all + medium.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2,054