Any life's lessons to share?

gogo90

Jan 9, 2007
I had just turned 19 not that long ago and though I know it is young I can't help but feeling just a tad told when I see my little cousins growing up so fast. There are quite of few of you on this forum who are older and wiser, and I was wondering if you had any important life's lessons that you would be kind enough to share.:smile:

wow..thats deep for a young one!!LOL! Good for you!
I think if I had a lesson to teach.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...it would be:
to always smile...and never let anything or anyone get me down..no matter what.

Establish yourself, have your own money, retirement to fall back on. Keep some things for yourself. Travel while you're young and single. Don't get involved with a man who has children from another woman.

":jammin:give alittle love & it all comes back to you" ...even if the person your kind to doesn't reciprocate...good will come to you in another way so be/do good and good things will happen to you

always try to think postive, surround yourself with postive energy,postive people, postive things that make you happy... love yourself!!! God wants you to be happy & have a good life that is how u glorify Him!! stay away from negative people, like the plague(i'm currently working on this)

if someone gives/offers you something accept it bc you'll make them feel bad if u don't(idk this was one of my fathers very rarely spoken words of wisdom..he's shy)

Always keep an open mind. Never stop learning. Know that life is going to have its ups and downs but stay positive and you can get through the downs. Don't be afraid to reach out to people for support when you need it...none of us does it alone in this world. Exercise. Your first place on your own won't be your last, and your first job/career probably won't be your last either.

Oh, and in that famous late 90s spoken word type of song (can't remember who the artist was): WEAR SUNSCREEN.