*** The "I spy Celebrities in CLs" Thread! Post pix here ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol for you kett I might move heaven and earth since you helped me score those delicious Bal stingrays....if someone doesn't beat me too it I will definitely drop you a PM as soon as they land. You see this riot I caused? Thank God clothinguru could back me up :P

Now...does anyone know the style Anne Hathaway is wearing? I can't tell from the pictures but they look exotic????

They are tie die banana's i believe.
http://celebrityfashiondirectory.com/archives/shoes/christian-louboutin-shoes/29785

Lol girl if I knew that I'd already have my credit card lined up hahahaha :P. Like you can go ahead and charge them as soon as they fly in...we are all so crazy on this forum it's really unbelievable, but I will never love a shoe maker as much as I love Christian Louboutin. As soon as I hear anything again I will post up about it as a separate thread. Like OMG the Leopard MBP is back hahaha ;)

This is such great news!!!:yahoo:

Jennifer Hudson in Lady Daf

Hahahaha check out the girl behind Jennifer ... OPEN MOUTHED looking at the SHOES! :nuts:

ZOMG1.jpg
:roflmfao::lolots:Jenay that's hilarious!!! srsly though, J Hudson has lost so much weight..I'm :drool: right now looking at her legs in those Lady Daffs..I wish I had skinnier legs!!!
Kett intel is that the leopard MBP are coming out again this fall in the 150mm. I had been kicking myself too for not knowing about them sooner but I will be snatching them up this fall...If you can't wait I hear there are 100mm at the Oz boutique...
I saw them at Syd boutique last week but I think they look much better with a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.