Dooney and Bourke Florentine Vachetta Satchel

I submitted my order online last night. When I called this morning to confirm my order, I was told that I would still receive one from the first batch but that the list is filling up fast.
Just an FYI in case anyone is on the fence!

I submitted my order online last night. When I called this morning to confirm my order, I was told that I would still receive one from the first batch but that the list is filling up fast.
Just an FYI in case anyone is on the fence!

Kimalee, do you know if your CC gets charged right away or only when the item ships? I'm ready to place my order too! :nuts:

Kimalee, do you know if your CC gets charged right away or only when the item ships? I'm ready to place my order too! :nuts:

My card has been 'authorized' but the CS rep I spoke to on the phone said it would not actually be charged until the warehouse receives the bags and they are ready to ship out (early April). Also, I believe the Natural color has a longer list than the Black.
Which color are you getting? (I got natural.) I can't wait to see this bag IRL, I hope it's as nice as it looks online!

I can't wait to see some pix, you can just tell more, ya know? (than in their pix) I want the natural too, but I wonder if more colors will come out later if it does well. I asked them, they just said it's possible, they don't know yet. What colors would you gals like? I think red would be real hot

My card has been 'authorized' but the CS rep I spoke to on the phone said it would not actually be charged until the warehouse receives the bags and they are ready to ship out (early April). Also, I believe the Natural color has a longer list than the Black.
Which color are you getting? (I got natural.) I can't wait to see this bag IRL, I hope it's as nice as it looks online!

Thanks Kimalee! I also want the natural color-it's so versatile!! I can't wait to get my hands on this bag! :smile: I also hope it looks as good in person as it does on line. I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed with Coach bags I've seen online pics of or catalog pics of and it ends up looking just 'ok' in person-it's such a let down!

I can't wait to see some pix, you can just tell more, ya know? (than in their pix) I want the natural too, but I wonder if more colors will come out later if it does well. I asked them, they just said it's possible, they don't know yet. What colors would you gals like? I think red would be real hot

I wish they made it in Chestnut! Maybe they're only releasing a few colors at a time so that we all feel compelled to buy multiples. :P

Thanks Kimalee! I also want the natural color-it's so versatile!! I can't wait to get my hands on this bag! :smile: I also hope it looks as good in person as it does on line. I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed with Coach bags I've seen online pics of or catalog pics of and it ends up looking just 'ok' in person-it's such a let down!

Yeah, I hope this one is a winner!
This will be my 4th Vachetta leather bag from DB...I really love this leather, so I have high hopes.

I "booked" mine two days ago. I can't wait now. I know they won't ship until early April, but I have been checking every day. I guess I keep thinking that will make it go faster:smile: I have been doing the same thing with my new ipad. Poor Apple. I have been driving them nuts. It doesn't help that I changed my mine and went for the 3g instead of the wifi so now I have to wait until the end of April for it. Oh well....I have been thinking about it and I am not good at waiting LOL. Does anyone know if there is any other new bags coming out for Summer? I miss the catalogs they used to send out. I have looked everywhere trying to get a hint. Oh I decided to go with the brown instead of the black. I can use it with more clothes.

Thanks
Amie