Calling all Sophie owners

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Well, I know it's a bit late for Sophie hype. Please tell me, do you love your Sophie?? I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything just yet..I think I need this little pochette :rolleyes: especially after I realized that we are here in mainland won't be able to get it in the stores for sure

Do you think I should get it eventhough I am kinda "done" with mono pattern?

im actually done with the monogram canvas too (i don't have many pieces to begin with but i don't long to buy anymore, i actually sold my bv too) but i had to buy the sophie!! i really feel like it's such a great bag for nights out because of the chain handle, plus it's not as common as the pochette. Lucky for me, i bought it off ebay only to find out my seller was also a fellow tpfer! it made me feel sooo much better.

im actually done with the monogram canvas too (i don't have many pieces to begin with but i don't long to buy anymore, i actually sold my bv too) but i had to buy the sophie!! i really feel like it's such a great bag for nights out because of the chain handle, plus it's not as common as the pochette. Lucky for me, i bought it off ebay only to find out my seller was also a fellow tpfer! it made me feel sooo much better.

wow..lucky you..If I acted fast when Sophie came out, I had it already now..

It's so me..don't really care much about something and go nut to hunt it down..must have it..

I decided that I didn't want it because it's mono..ahhh silly me..:hysteric:

OMG Nita, you know what? I'M thinking of the Sophie now too :nuts:! i've been thinking of it all this week, but i didn't know if i was willing to pay more on ebay. i hate that i get like this; only wanting something when it's virtually unattainable :mad:

I only wore my Sophie once and it got rave reviews. It is a cute little bag that you can dress up and down. I love the gold plate and gold chain. I don't think Hawaii is going to get anymore. They are nowhere to be seen or found. I got call backs for two more after I bought my first. I guess I should've bought them. Oh well....

OMG Nita, you know what? I'M thinking of the Sophie now too :nuts:! i've been thinking of it all this week, but i didn't know if i was willing to pay more on ebay. i hate that i get like this; only wanting something when it's virtually unattainable :mad:

I know..it sucks..I can't believe that I want it now..:rolleyes:

well..I thought that I should wait just incase they will be available for all of us so I won't kick myself for paying extra form Ebay. Nnow I am trying to get it form HI and Japan first..so we'll see..