Denim Baggy Pm vs GM

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Okay, so I am obsessed with denim right now and have decided to have my DH's cc buy me a Baggy. I originally liked the PM but after looking at the Denim Club thread I've kind of fallen for the GM...and the price isn't much different!

I've never spent this much on a bag so I am a little nervous. Can anyone give me some heads up about the PM and GM? Pros/cons to both?

Right now the biggest bag I own is my BH and I've been using it almost evenry single day since I have a 1 year old and all her little things fit in it.

Thanks in advance...and Kinkylala, if you're out there take notes so we can go buy our denims together! LOL

p10960515_ph_hero.jpg

For picture reference. The space between them...

p10960531_ph_hero.jpg

i agree w/ Syntagma... i also like the look of the pm better. but i don't own either, and it's really not that much more to get the gm, which it looks a lot bigger. i suggest trying them both on at the boutique, and see which one you like better.

OT: ^^hi crystal! busy with your move? haven't seen you around much...

rileygirl--i love both, own neither. no help, but i do like the slouch factor of the GM...something about it, i like that it is "long waisted" so to speak ...:P
do you need ot carry tons with you that you need the larger size? if not, those that have the PM never seem to complain it is to small.....