Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much simone !
It's funny because I asked the SA today about the prices in the US (I'm going to NYC on vacation soon and will be located near the IM store). But she told me it's more expensive than in France, even with the USD/EUR exchange rate, it won't be interesting for me (that must be expensive then !)
The first dress (from the show) is 740 EUR in Paris :shocked:
The white dress is only 180 EUR (it's the Etoile IM collection, less expensive)

Beautiful lot! I was wondering as far as pricing how much were the dresses I am comparing to the US, the first dress is my favorite of the collection, lucky gal!

Thank you very much simone !
It's funny because I asked the SA today about the prices in the US (I'm going to NYC on vacation soon and will be located near the IM store). But she told me it's more expensive than in France, even with the USD/EUR exchange rate, it won't be interesting for me (that must be expensive then !)
The first dress (from the show) is 740 EUR in Paris :shocked:
The white dress is only 180 EUR (it's the Etoile IM collection, less expensive)

Pretty interesting the white dress here is $315 on Netaporter but only available in indigo and the other I have seen over a thousand, it's wonderful you have the IM store locally and can access to a lot more stock and availability.It is very hard here to shop her line since most is done online and to figure out what size is good.I have a few pieces from her fall line and spring I will post soon :smile:

Pretty interesting the white dress here is $315 on Netaporter but only available in indigo and the other I have seen over a thousand, it's wonderful you have the IM store locally and can access to a lot more stock and availability.It is very hard here to shop her line since most is done online and to figure out what size is good.I have a few pieces from her fall line and spring I will post soon :smile:

It's true that it's not easy to pick up the right size... the white dress is size 1 and the purple dress is size 3 !!! lol
I can't wait to see what pieces you have :smile:

Here is my new Gary Jacket from the Etoile line:

DSC02471.JPG

So pretty PrincessBal!
I have some pieces to share from the Etoile line but not really into modeling so I will just post pics:
Here's my boucle jacket from 2010-11 fall
292p36e.jpg

Got a few lovely items from the 11SS collection, both mainline and Etoile...

Etoile SAM cashmere-mix scarves (made in Italy!), one in turquoise, one in black:

Attachments

• Sam black+turquoise.JPG
    Sam black+turquoise.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,062
Then, Etoile CLIVE linen jacket (with grosgrain belt), and two GARY jackets (charcoal, and light grey)...

Attachments

• Clive.jpg
    Clive.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Gary dark grey.jpg
    Gary dark grey.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,091
  • Gary light grey.jpg
    Gary light grey.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,141
Finally, my fave jackets from the mainline, including the Chanel-esque ELALI in ecru with black leather trim, and the fab sleeveless JANO with feather, crystal (glass?) and brass chain trim...

Hope you gals like these ;)

Attachments

• ELALI ecru.JPG
    ELALI ecru.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,084
  • JANO noir.JPG
    JANO noir.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,055
Status
Not open for further replies.