should I get a rougevif or blueberry money wallet, or hold out to see anthracite?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I am wondering whether to buy a rouge vif on retail, a blueberry for a slight discount, or hold out for a color I've only heard about.. and perhaps get a bag or something in that color instead? TIA!

I have the Rouge Vif compagnon (almost wallet..), and I love it. I'm nervous about the really bright colours and red always looks good! In addition, you can *almost* use it as a clutch to spice up an outfit:graucho:

:heart: it!!!

well what can i say... the blueberry's one of my faves and it's a really sought after colour... AND it's on discount! :nuts: but would you lose out if you waited to see the anthracite first and decide whether u really like it?
then after seeing it u'd just realise that blueberry's the best! heehee

If you don't want the blueberry on discount, just let me know where it is and I can take care of it for you... :graucho:

LOL... but I guess that is my vote... get the blueberry, its gorgeous - or red just depending on what colors you are wanting a wallet to pop with... Then hold out to see anthracite in person...

But seriously, if you aren't going to get the blueberry.......

Both are gorgeous but I will say rouge vif! It will stand out inside your bag and be easy to spot and will give a punch of color if your bags are more on the neutral side. I am not a blue girl so I am biased.

and this would sit in my ink day if that helps.. they're both such great colors and I know I'd be using these as a clutch during the day regularly.

aarti, here's mine. Perhaps this will help you decide? :graucho:

34497102_o.jpg