A L.A.M.B. Holy Grail Story

Thank goodness you got it!!!!
I was considering buying it on my credit card and holding it until your dog situation was better...

I am REALLY happy for you sweet girl!!!! After all the help you have given so many of us, I was very sad that it looked like you couldn't get what YOU really wanted :shucks:

I really am totally over the moon happy for you and I bet you will be rocking it in no time!!!
(For the record, I am 5 foot tall and I wear the giant Etoile and Selwyn and even a cheetah Devon with no concerns. I KNOW I look cool lol...) :coolio:

Way to go girl!!!:graucho:

^Oh Shannon, your post meant so much to me. Even you just considering buying the bag for me until I could afford it blows my mind.:hugs: So generous beyond belief! Lambies are the BEST!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for affirming that I can rock the bag style. I'm going to try my best and try it out next week when I go back to work! Watch out world! ;)

^Oh Shannon, your post meant so much to me. Even you just considering buying the bag for me until I could afford it blows my mind.:hugs: So generous beyond belief! Lambies are the BEST!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for affirming that I can rock the bag style. I'm going to try my best and try it out next week when I go back to work! Watch out world! ;)

I think Shannon and I were on the same page.
That is why I initially emailed you to see if you were gonna get it or not. I was thinking I could add a cc to my paypal account, buy it, and send it to you and you could make monthly payments or something. So glad you got it.