Cerises Speedy- is it worth it for me?

Jan 28, 2007
I have been in love with the LV Cerises Speedy for what seems like forever, and finally considering investing in one, but what it costs is a HUGE amount of money for me, and if I get it, I want it to be worthwhile- as in lasting and looking great for a long time. What should I do? Does anyone own one? Do the cherries fade?

i have one and i LOVE it!
it's the only speedy i ever consider to have.
expensive, but it's worth the price because the style is timeless and the print is limited edition.
i don't have scrubs on mine, i think it depends on how u use it :yes:

I had one and carried for about a year. I LOVED that bag. My only complaint was that I needed a bigger bag! If it would have been in a speedy 30..I would have kept it forever. It looks great with so many things. I did not have any troubles with the cerises at all! Its a wonderful bag!

Thank you so much for all of your replies! It's a big help! I am just worried that over time, the cerises will fade so much that it will no longer look nice enough to wear. But I just love the bag so much! I really want to make sure spending the money will be worth it to me.

Thank you so much for all of your replies! It's a big help! I am just worried that over time, the cerises will fade so much that it will no longer look nice enough to wear. But I just love the bag so much! I really want to make sure spending the money will be worth it to me.

even when ALL the cerises have fade from the bag, there's still the LV monogram underneath that won't fade.
so it's like buying 2 speedy :roflmfao: