Shoulder bag(s)

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Well, I got the most awesome Valentine's Day gift from dh yesterday: a pond shoulder bag :yahoo:

I can't tell you how much I love it. Even dh likes it, which is amazing since he generally couldn't care less about my bags.

So now I have 3 shoulder bags :shame: - plum suede, whiskey and pond. It's funny- they're all the same bag, but b/c the colors are so different, they each have their own character!

And I seriously need to lay off bags for a while. Thankfully, I'll be doing the RAOK, so I can curb the desire to spend by getting things for someone else!

Attachments

• shoulders 1.JPG
    shoulders 1.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 172
  • shoulders 2.JPG
    shoulders 2.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 150
  • pond.JPG
    pond.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 130
Thanks everyone!

Dh was (well, still is) really sweet - it's actually the first time we've celebrated Valentine's Day in a "big" way. We went out for dinner in King of Prussia, PA and we stopped by the mall first. On our way out, we passed Coach and he asked if I wanted to pop in (like I'm going to say no). I beelined for the bag (I've been in the store admiring it for 2-3 weeks now!) and told him how much I liked it. He said "then get it"! I also had a merch credit and gift card that covered about half of the cost, so that worked out really well.

Dh got some stuff too -a pair of Cole Hann boots that he got last night and another pair of shoes I ordered for him (he saw them in a magazine and I tracked down). They should be here tomorrow!

Thanks again for the nice comments everyone!

aw, your dh is so sweet!!!

LOVE the bag- and i definately agree that they all look VERY different, even though they're the same bag! enjoy it and wear it well!