Best 'odd' product you recommend

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
What product, that others might not know about, can't you live without?

I have 2:

Downey wrinkle spray...I haven't ironed in 2 years.
Cloreb bleach tablets, I haven't had to clean the toilet since I started to use these...and the toilets are sparkling!

1. simple green (mix 1/2 & 1/2 with HOT water and it cleans your diamonds so they look brand new - Nordies trick)

2. hydrogen peroxide (again mix 1/2 & 1/2 with HOT water and gargle every night) - helps w/ a sore throat and makes your teeth white.

Highlighter with the post-its inside of them --> OK I am a nerd!

The Car Fresherner that hooks onto the vents near the raido...oh my goodness is it AMAZING

All teeth whitners have hydrogen peroxide in them so using it straight from the bottle is fine.

One of the most interesting things I recommend is a spider web to stop bleeding from small annoying cuts or scratches, such as we might get from paper or a rose. And I mean a clean fresh one, not some dusty relic from the attic!

I will also testify to peroxide as a valuable element of a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It was recommended to me by a dentist years ago, in the difficult days following a sad but necessary end of a long-term relationship with an insurgent wisdom tooth, and I just sort of kept it up.

Killing all those germs seemed like a good idea, and after a while, my teeth did appear noticeably whiter, and to this day people say nice things to me about them.

I can also recommend the ancient wisdom of using dirt as a cure for nausea - just plain old dirt from the yard. Put it in a bowl, paper plate, even your hand, hold it under your nose, breathe deep and smell it. This will somehow settle the spirit that is causing the nausea, and make it stop.

And if a baby has hiccups, make a red mark on its forehead, and they will stop. Be sure to use something non-toxic, like a kid-safe art product, or lipstick. I cannot explain this, it's another one of those thousands of years things.

My latest and oddest recommendation of an actual product, I guess, would be Krylon leafing pens for gilding page edges...