**Hermes Chat**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! :hugs:

The really important thing is getting married and I can do that in my yoga pants if necessary. Family, friends and food. What else do you need?

Purse, You are so wise. Really. The important thing is that you and your DF are getting married, in front of all of those who you hold dear.

1. Your relationship (and marriage) with your soon to be DH is paramount.

2. The ritual is important because it gives you an opportunity to share the event and spend time with the people who you love most in this life.

3. You could wear a burlap sack and be a stunningly gorgeous bride.

4. I love your approach to the bridal shop. The fact that you did not go bridezilla/postal on them will make them want to do cartwheels to get you your dress on time.

Can I have some Chat vibes. Some stuff is going down at work and I woke up with a start at 3:10 in the morning and can't get back to sleep.

The stress is killing me. I have stomach issues daily now.

Can I have some Chat vibes. Some stuff is going down at work and I woke up with a start at 3:10 in the morning and can't get back to sleep.

The stress is killing me. I have stomach issues daily now.

Vibes coming right at you EB. I was awake at the same time with the same issues. Such an awful feeling.

Thanks Mindi and lulilu!!! You both rock! Sending vibes to you lu≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.

I got up at 5:30 and did 3 miles on the treadmill. It felt good to get some exercise.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Good Morning everyone!

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

EB- I was wondering why you were posting at that hour. Sending strongest possible ABL vibes to you.

Re the dress. Getting angry doesn't solve anything. They fix it or I get my $ back. It would suck to have to find something else but it could be done. Originally, I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear a wedding dress or not. The twinset is on standby!

Lulilu- ABL vibes to you too.

VL- There will be cake.

Mindi- happy birthday to your DH.

Restricter- how did Winky's accupuncture appointment go yesterday?

ABL vibes:

attachment.php

Morning Girls!
Guess who is up at this unkind hour? Well, you really don't have to guess, unless somebody has taken over my laptop and I haven't had enough coffee to plot that out yet.

DS's DF called last night to see if he could still do our drywall work done. He crapped out on us a few weeks ago and DS was really really mad at him. So, when he called last night he said he needed the work and he sounded sincere. And he said he would try to get DS to come with him to do homework.

Third sip of coffee, I am slowly coming alive.

DH seems to be leaving to get cash for Ryan so he can go to Home Depot and get stuff he needs. Great DH just walked outside and Her Royal Sweetness is barking up an annoying storm. Got her in.

Such a day to wake up early, because I had a late night (for me,) too. My Ambien didn't kick in until pretty late and I had to finish reading Rolling Stone's amazing article on Snooki, please don't call me Snooki, my name is Frieda or Marlene or Esther.
Poor child. She really tries to come off smart, but she can't she is typecast as a Snooki, whatever that is. I, for one, have never seen the show, but the girl herself, think she is a sad little girl who has dug herself into a place that she is trying to come out from. She has a book on the best sellers list (but my nook has never tried to sell it to me.) She is designing clothes and stuff. I understand this is a wildly popular show with young audiences. And, all they do is drink, party have sex and sleep. Oh and eat pickles. So sad, and a pretty girl. Oh and she is adopted from Chile.
I hope she can de-snook herself and come out of this thing unscathed.
Wow, I have missed reading that brilliant news/entertainment magazine.
So I have just delivered my second cup of coffee.
My newest Keurig lost its mind and I'm using an old one until the replacement unit arrives. This is what is so great about Keruig. They always send replacement units. Hopefully the new one will come soon. The thought of scaling two machines Sunday night was a revolting one, but it worked (on the old, formerly lost mind one) and the newer, replacement model, currently lost all recovery one did not work.
Like LilOB my thinking relies on coffee. Demands, really. In any form.
DS started his habit early on. When laid up for a number of weeks, he made coffee everyday for us -- this was eighth grade. Good kid, it was a semi-real coffee pot.
I have chattered enough for one morning. I want to go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.