Louis Vitton - vernis owner(brendwood)

I have in the past..when I get a new bag, I tend to use it for a couple of weeks nonstop lol. I used my Framboise Houston, Rouge Biscayne Bay GM and Fuchsia Lexington (I have others but those are my most frequently used) quite a bit when I first got them and as always, I plan my outfits around my bags so there's no worry that it won't match lol.

I have a Pomme Brentwood that I purchased last month to add to my bag rotation. I love it! I do have to plan my outfits around it so nothing clashes or it's not screaming RED too loudly. LOL

I was intimidated at first to use my Brentwood. It's soooo pretty and I was afraid I would mess her up! Got over it, though. So, yes, I do use my vernis as an everyday bag.

will get my 1st vernis next week my is the color noresette. I was debating between the speedy 25 or brentwood. I finally decided on the brentwoood. I hope I will enjoy the bag.
:love:

I don't used by bedford beige and thompson street red every day only on special occassions. I'm afraid of color transfers and scratches.. lol .. I baby them too much.

I have my Perle Roxbury and I've been using it almost every Friday to work then out :smile:
When the new Vernis black-cherry colour comes, I'd get something like a brentwood too and plan to use it literally everyday for work!

I have my Perle Roxbury and I've been using it almost every Friday to work then out :smile:
When the new Vernis black-cherry colour comes, I'd get something like a brentwood too and plan to use it literally everyday for work!

Oh, I did not know that they will come out with the black vernis...do you know when ?