LOVE Valentino, but need to stop spending money for awhile?

I am trying as well...I am sitting on Mulberry sofa with other ladies and we have to put a shame red @ next to the name if we fall off sofa for any item - key fob or a purse....and it is fun, there you see how your name is at the bottom of sofa list when you report a fall, but better feeling is when you mount up the list because you have been good...unfortunatelly it is ONLY for Mulberry goodies, girls reveal other buys ... anyway I need a support group whenever and wherever I can find one :smile:

I am also on a roll in non-stop buying different things.. and still always checking for good deals.. I need to on ban for at least a few months.. so that I will be able to save some money for some wish list item during summer sale....

Awesome! I'm so glad we can be here to support one another. I will warn you, I have tried MANY times before to stop, but I have never gone longer than a week. So this will be a true test.

I know! I'm REALLY bad. But I just made the switch from fall/winter to spring/summer bags and I have to say, I'm so excited to see my old friends! They are just as beautiful as I remember :biggrin:

I'm dreading filling up my SUV's gas tank as just a few days ago, I heard that gas prices for mid-grade gas in my neighborhood were at $3.99/gallon :shucks: I also skipped going to the nicer outlet mall yesterday in order to avoid any shopping temptations at the MK, Cole Haan, and Coach outlets.

Ladies, I spent ZERO dollars today! I didn't buy a single thing :smile: Not even food. Hooray!

Expy, good for you for skipping the outlet mall! Think of it as an accomplishment, not like you missed out on something!

F&F, I feel for you! I know it's super hard. Today I bid on an H scarf, even though I KNOW I shouldn't have. It was only $100 and that was my justification. I feel so ashamed...