Best shopping in Dallas?

^Those are 2 of my 3 faves, the other is the Shops of Willowbend in Plano, but not if you're looking for an outlet.

There's decent outlet malls, one in Grapevine called Grapevine Mills, has a NM and SAKS outlet there.

Don't forget to visit the Neiman Marcus flagship store. It was the first NM ever built and is fun to see. They have a yummy cafe there too with wonderful salads. There's also a couple of great boutiques by it.

I am a big fan of NorthPark and I also visit Grapevine Mills a lot since it is only a couple of miles from my home. I have also gone to the outlet in Allen.

Not a big fan of Grapevine Mills, but I've only been when it's crowded. If you want more of a boutique experience, HIghland Park Village is good, as well. If I had one choice, it would be NOrthPark. Also, there is an outside shopping area near Grapevine, but I am having a major brain freeze. Shops of HIghland, maybe? Very nice when the weather is cooperating.

My two favorite shops in Dallas are both consignment stores...there is Clothes Circuit, which is on Preston Rd. and Sherry Ln. (just south of Northwest Highway), and Clotheshorse Anonymous (which is on the northwest corner of Preston and Forsest Ln. I always seem to find some fabulous bargain...and the castoffs of the Dallas elite are not too shabby!!!!

I think that you are talking about Southlake Townsquare. I go there a lot also. It is only 6 miles from my house and they have a Coach store and my favorites the Cheesecake Factory and Snuffers.

Not a big fan of Grapevine Mills, but I've only been when it's crowded. If you want more of a boutique experience, HIghland Park Village is good, as well. If I had one choice, it would be NOrthPark. Also, there is an outside shopping area near Grapevine, but I am having a major brain freeze. Shops of HIghland, maybe? Very nice when the weather is cooperating.

I have to say the stores along Loves Lane - where Stephanie Ann - used to be, or still is - used to be a AWESOME baby store, guess now they have ventured into other line.

Also, the shops in Highland Park - Highland Park Village - another great place to get lunch and enjoy outside shopping!!! If you haven't shopped at Harold's you have to check that place awesome!!! AWESOME place for clothing, veyr stylish - IMHO a lot like Brooks Brothers, etc...

there is also a place by SMU - which is where the outlet for one of those high-end catalogs - can't think of the name right now, I believe it is owned by Neiman-Marcus -I have ordered from them but the name is slipping my mind -ugh, I hate that when that happens...I think it starts with an H !!!

Otherwise, the mall - but once a mall, always a mall - just different stores...i like unique places like I mentioned above!!!

Edited....I knew I would find it - Horchow Outlet near the campus of SMU - love the catalog and the store is a REAL treat!!

From what I've read in magazines the two best boutiques there are Stanley Korshak and Forty Five Ten. They carry high-end designers like Alexander McQueen, Dries Van Noten, Marni, Narcisco Rodriguez, Proenza Schouler, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Carolina Herrera, Lanvin, Chloe, Oscar de la Renta, and etc.

Forty Five Ten
Stanley Korshak | Spectacular shopping. Extraordinary service.

From what I can tell they seem like two very nice boutiques! Have fun & I hope you have a great trip!