Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

AW gee .....I want a pewter something.

Corey
That 03 Olive Brown Flat Clutch is heavenly and the S/S True Red Makeup is beyond.

Speaking of Corey....I realize that I have not posted MY pewter goodies.....all from RDC.

I shall go find them and post.

03 Dark Caramel City, 04 Grey Purse, 04 Black City

attachment.php

Attachments

• pewter family.jpg
    pewter family.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 533
^^^ yum, maxx! Love your ph "neutrals"! I realized that I forgot to add photos of my latest, treasured ph addition, my s/s 04 white city to this thread.

L1050802.jpg

L1050789.jpg

look how much more broken in my 04 black ph city is than the 04 white!!!!

L1050788.jpg

and with her little sis (a s/s 04 white first, yellowed to ivory):

L1050819.jpg

Thank you all! This thread has the best eye-candy!! Pewter hardware gives the bags such a cool vintage vibe, I love how it's a blackened, antiqued silver and even the shape of the studs is shorter and wider than today's.

The moment I saw this '04 True Red baby, I had to have it b/c I regrettably sold my "almost new" TR Twiggy a couple years ago and have been looking for something in that color since!

I love the '03 Olive Brown color, it's just the right neutral for my skin/hair coloring and got lucky when this clutch appeared this year.

Keep the Pewter Bag pics coming...they are stunning!!

Beautiful PH babes everyone!

I just have to join in the love fest. Here's my PH little guys - my 2 faves are 03 and 04 Red.

My black PH MU is now on his way to a new home with chemo but he will be missed!

16knuix.jpg

2wpl0s6.jpg

Beautiful PH babes everyone!

I just have to join in the love fest. Here's my PH little guys - my 2 faves are 03 and 04 Red.

My black PH MU is now on his way to a new home with chemo but he will be missed!

16knuix.jpg

2wpl0s6.jpg

OMFG!!! *S* .. you're KILLING ME .. 2 Red PH's?!?!?!?! Don't you think one of them needs to join it's A-Notebook friend??!?! ;):graucho: