What color are the LVs on your MC heart?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
When I picked up my mc heart I was all set to take a look at different ones to see which had that best color combinations but I ended up with a not-so-great SA and was just happy to get outta LV with my purchase. I ended up with colors that are not so much my faves: magenta, purple, mustard, and blue on one side and mustatd, magenta, purple, and lime green on the other.

How about everyone else out there with an mc heart?

I have no idea what color pattern my MC Heart has yet.
Because I won't see my MC Heart until Feb 21, even thought its all paid for. I will let you know when I get it. I'll post pics.

have you decided what you will put your MC heart on? Are you using your MC Heart?

I don't really have any big bags and all my bags are damier or mono. The only bag I tried it on that looks halfway decent is the damier speedy. I guess that's why I wanted it in pomme.

I did, however, try it on a denim baggy in the boutique and it looksfab. I am hoping to get one soon.

:smile:

Nice to see the true fans I haven't purchased a mc piece in so long I forgot about the colors. I guess I do like mine - one side is purple/teal and the other
black/purple - as if we all even had the choice in the matter lol - I was just happy to get it period:yahoo:

I ended up with colors that are not so much my faves: magenta, purple, mustard, and blue on one side and mustatd, magenta, purple, and lime green on the other.

How about everyone else out there with an mc heart?

Oops I was just looking the the two main hearts - okay one side is exactly yours - magenta, purple, mustard and teal blue with the blue being towards the tip of the heart. The other side is pink, black, "vividian" green (I am an artist) and purple.