Bal Intel - F/W 2011

I was in someone's office today and saw Cyclamen..... the flower, not the Bbag! Anyway it is such a beautiful and vivid magenta, I can't wait to see this color in bag form! It is definitely at the top of my list for the fall colors. The person who had the flowers probably thinks I'm crazy though....

Me: "OMG are those Cyclamens?"
Her: "Yes"
Me: "OMG Balenciaga is doing bags in this color for fall its so beautiful!!"
Her: confused blank stare and silence eventually followed by "are those those things you spend like $900 on?"
Me: "Um Sure, yeah, that's it..."

ok-posting pics for my friend swissflower that received these from her SA-DN w/ different HW Dark Velo compared to Black Velo

attachment.php

Attachments

• DK GRH Velo outside 001.jpg
    DK GRH Velo outside 001.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 196
  • DK GRH Velo and blk comparison outside 001.jpg
    DK GRH Velo and blk comparison outside 001.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DK GRH Velo and blk comparison outside 002.jpg
    DK GRH Velo and blk comparison outside 002.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,310
  • DK GRH Velo outside 002.jpg
    DK GRH Velo outside 002.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 165
I was in someone's office today and saw Cyclamen..... the flower, not the Bbag! Anyway it is such a beautiful and vivid magenta, I can't wait to see this color in bag form! It is definitely at the top of my list for the fall colors. The person who had the flowers probably thinks I'm crazy though....

Me: "OMG are those Cyclamens?"
Her: "Yes"
Me: "OMG Balenciaga is doing bags in this color for fall its so beautiful!!"
Her: confused blank stare and silence eventually followed by "are those those things you spend like $900 on?"
Me: "Um Sure, yeah, that's it..."

:lolots: I love it!!! :roflmfao:

Wow...AGAIN thank you for the new colors! You are ALWAYS the first to get them...you ARE AMAZING!
Want another red bag...hmmmm, coquelicot BETTER BE THE COLOR I HAVE DREAMED OF...! Can't wait to see it in a bag! Super excited!!!

picture.php

Just found that from VIP STATION

new colors from 2011 F/W

Thank you ruirui! :hugs: You are our top insider! :biggrin:
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

YES. Concrete color swatches!

Relieved (but not so much wallet) that Bleu Lavende doesn't look like the moto bag that was posted earlier. And Bleu Paon does look like the LE turquoise swatch, so they must be one of the same!

Cyclamen and cocquelicot look great too! AND! Other colors that weren't revealed earlier! Super curious about atlantique and orange brulee ain't bad either!