Please Help Me LV lovers! esp. Epi fans!

deslynx

bagaholic
O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Hi guys,

I deseperately need ur help on deciding my epi purchase!

I want something in red and new ivory white....I'm thinking soufflot red and passy ivory.......what do u think?

I'm also looking for speedy in mandarin n lilac color.......let me know if somebody have it...:yes:

thanxxxxxxx! you guys are the best :P

Yes I did....My SA showed me the picture ;)

I think I'm gonna get the soufflot and passy first.....have been dreaming of those ...LOL ....

Speedy is my 3rd choice actually............I already owned 3 speedies....mini lin, damier canvas and damier azur....but I'll definitely get the speedy in lilac and mandarin if I see them..

Howbout Vivienne long? what do u guys think?

Yeah...they have nothing on ebay right now :sad:

What do u guys think about the mandarin color anyway? is it too bright?
maybe soufflot in...mandarin? but I prefer the soufflot red....

Yeah...they have nothing on ebay right now :sad:

What do u guys think about the mandarin color anyway? is it too bright?
maybe soufflot in...mandarin? but I prefer the soufflot red....

Mandarin is my favorite color. For me, it is drop dead gorgous, and I receive compliments when I carry it. I have the soufflot. It is a great bag, but I also just purchased the dhanura in mandarin, and I find myself carry it more and more often.

O really? I'm an Asian too...so mandarin would not be a good choice then? :crybaby:

Btw...I'm still amazed with my azur 30 speedy....I got it today.... it's gorgeous.... I almost bought the red soufflot too...but I decided to wait until next month:yes:

I'd just bought my mum the red passy (to match with her Epi Red compact wallet i got her in paris) It really is a beautiful shape and versatile. I don;t really care for the soufflot

I also prefer the red over the ivory. That red is so vibrant!! i love it

There is a mandarin jasmin on let-trade. She is a beauty. I would have bought this If I hadn't located my speedy 25. I think the soufflot in red is gorgeous! I also agree with your choice of white/ivory passy! Very good taste! Have fun!

anybody has jasmin in here? is it roomy? compared to passy?

yeah I saw one in let-trade....not a bad price........do you know how's their items' condition? is it in good shape?