Show me your scarf on handbag please!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
How do you all feel about scarves on handbags? Just got the Red Epi Speedy and am thinking about getting a pretty scarf to tie on it.

Can some of you show me pictures of yours?

Excuse the camera phone picture - but you can get the idea (looks much better in person). Here is my new Lilly Pulitizer scarf (browns, fuschia and greens) on my Damier Speedy 25.

They all look so beautiful! Thanks everyone.

Not sure I can tie the scarf as good as you guys but first I need to find the perfect scarf to go with my new red baby!

OMG I didn't know you could put a different tie thing on for the Petit Noe! That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen..... The Epi Noe is gorgeous! Are those hard to find? I'm looking on eLuxury and I can't find one.

OMG I didn't know you could put a different tie thing on for the Petit Noe! That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen..... The Epi Noe is gorgeous! Are those hard to find? I'm looking on eLuxury and I can't find one.
those are petit noes and are on elux, also readily available on ebay for great prices...both of mine are previously owned...great bag!:heart: