Bal Intel - F/W 2011

thanks sweetie for sharing pictures :heart:
did you see vert menthe or dark night with rose gold??:graucho::graucho:

hey *FiFi* :hugs:

no, sadly i didn't see either but i think both would look gorgey with the RGHW although what's this i'm reading about it wearing off ? :wtf:

*RG* the Riva strap is detachable & the smaller (*city*) size measures 13" x 12" x 9"

*saira* White Light is def an off white, soft, not a stark, bright white. it was gorgeous with the mini gold h/w :smile:

hey *FiFi* :hugs:

no, sadly i didn't see either but i think both would look gorgey with the RGHW although what's this i'm reading about it wearing off ? :wtf:

*RG* the Riva strap is detachable & the smaller (*city*) size measures 13" x 12" x 9"

*saira* White Light is def an off white, soft, not a stark, bright white. it was gorgeous with the mini gold h/w :smile:

Thanks, hon!

I like the looks of the Riva, but doesn't the base seem really wide? I sort of hate totes with a wide base b/c of how they look sticking out.

Any images of the fall metallics yet?? Or will that be in a few months.

I was told by a Bal SA that the bow bag was not purchased by Bal US boutiques - wonder if Neimans or some other store did? Lately it seems that the US Bal boutiques dont seem to be purchasing any new styles