cotton club pics??

Aug 25, 2006
I just bought the cotton club bowler in the blue-ish color sight unseen. They are shipping it to me from NM. I didn't plan on buying the cotton club since I have a cambon, but hopefully I'll love it... Did anyone buy one of any styles yet, pics please? I will post pics of mine once it arrives for sure. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just bought the cotton club bowler in the blue-ish color sight unseen. They are shipping it to me from NM. I didn't plan on buying the cotton club since I have a cambon, but hopefully I'll love it... Did anyone buy one of any styles yet, pics please? I will post pics of mine once it arrives for sure. :yahoo: :yahoo:

:shame: Does this help...

Attachments

• silv.jpg
    silv.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 188
  • sl2.jpg
    sl2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 171
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 157
  • C-A34315-NVY-f.jpg
    C-A34315-NVY-f.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 183
i have seen the light blue version, its really a washed light blue colour..very pale. but the pic above, with the darker blue is much nicer IMO
The lady that helped me by phone said it looks like a dark or navy blue in person, because I thought it may be too greenish-teal for me. We'll see as soon as I get it. :hrmm:

Sorry I don't have any pictures but I have seen the dark blue one. I thought it was the perfect shade of blue, not too dark and not too light. I didn't think there was green in it at all. It's very nice.