I need your guys help...

Which one would you choose?

• The green tote from the s/s collection

• white/black baby coco cabas

• white/black DS tote in large or small....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 12, 2006
I am kinda of new to chanel and i recently purchased the medium classic flap in lambskin due to the price hike... I am planning on buying a new piece from chanel and here are some of my choices... btw, im 5'4 and i'd prefer lambskin over caviar leather... because i like the bag with smooth surface...

you can have multiple choices because i need as many opinion as possible... TIA

I wanna give you guys alittle idea of what made me so confused and dunno what to choose...

i love the green tote when i first saw the picture... however, later i heard someone told me that the tote IRL doesn't look as good as its on the picture... besides, green is very hard to match with clothes...

i always wanna a baby coco cabas... so when i saw jag's post about them available at NM, i was so happy and called to put my name down on the waitlist... however, im not sure about the color tho... white seems quite easy to get dirty and color transfer... black doesn't stand out much...

while im still confused with these two choices, i saw u guys post pictures of the DS tote... i instantly fall in love with those... OMG, i wish i have a job. so i can get them all...

sorrie for such a long post... thank you all for reading it and be very patient with me...