Your current foundations(s)?

Jane Iredale Mineral foundation. I use moisturizer, spot a little concealer where needed, a little Touche Eclat, and then brush on the Iredale with the Iredale brush. In winter I use Riviera in the pressed powder compact. Very natural and stays on all day. Not messy either.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm about to try a sample of Lancome Teint Idole (sp)? ... Saw some decent reviews on YT.

I have used this product and it is very nice. I go through periods where I don't want to use anything liquid, but when I do, I use this. I keep two colors around , one light and one dark and mix my color depending upon the time of year and how tan I am.

HG: Armani Lasting Silk in 6.5 (I wear this when I need 6hr+ of makeups, all year round)
Runner-up: Chanel Aqua in B20 (tad too light, I wear this when I do not need it on for long, since the not so perfect match will show up during touchups)
Fixer: Covermark Ultra Formula 04 (use when my skin is in rough conditions)

Clinique even better foundation... I was using Laura Mercier before but switched to this with the promise of clearer skin... I've only noticed a slight difference in skin tone, but otherwise works just as well for me as the LM.

I :heart::heart::heart: Laura Mercier silk creme foundation. It gives you this radiant illuminating look and it covers ****! You have to put it on light though otherwise it can look a bit cakey.

^^^THIS! I was scared of it at first as I went from never wearing any foundation all my life to this thick creme. It literally melts right into your skin and I only use a few tiny dots stippled in and bam! Perfect skin. :biggrin:

I scooped a tiny bit out of the full size jar into a Sephora sample container and have been using that tiny amount for almost 4 months. Since Im not constantly opening the LM jar, I imagine it will last me a long, long time without going bad. Well worth the 50.00!

after years of experimenting i've finally found my perfect foundation routine :biggrin:

laura mercier silk creme foundation in rose ivory
mac pro longwear concealor nw15
mac mineralize skinfinish natural powder

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Honey for when I am a little tanned
Bobbi Brown Skin Finish in Warm Natural
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation in Warm Natural
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NW30

im not to big on foundation, i do love tinted moisturizer.
i use "walnut" oil-free moisturizer by Laura Mercier.

when i got a makeover, that was the first time i used foundation ever and it was a really good blend and texture. the artist used Nars Tahoe on me.