*PICS* Chanel CC Stud post earrings

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I received these today. They're the small clear rhinestone stud earrings. They were $180. The pics don't do them justice. They're really very pretty.

I also received my beige petite shopper with gold hardware. Unfortunately, that is going back on Monday. :sad: Way too small for me. I'm going to get the GST, hopefully in the same color and hardware.

WOW... soooo cute, congrats!

hopefully the bf can find some for V-day!! i've been hinting for a while now :/

can i ask: how do you like the size? i am debating between the medium and the small which you have...

congrats, I have them aswell. Be careful though, the crystals in my earrings have fell out 3x, each time I got them replaced they did the same thing again and I have only worn them 4-5x over the course of 2 yrs.

WOW... soooo cute, congrats!

hopefully the bf can find some for V-day!! i've been hinting for a while now :/

can i ask: how do you like the size? i am debating between the medium and the small which you have...

I really like them in the smaller size. I know someone that has a larger size, and I don't think I would like them on me.

congrats, I have them aswell. Be careful though, the crystals in my earrings have fell out 3x, each time I got them replaced they did the same thing again and I have only worn them 4-5x over the course of 2 yrs.

Sorry to hear that you have had problems. I hope that these will be fine. If not, they'll go back. They're so pretty and sparkly.