Help ID bag from Modern Family please!!

laurlita1088

LaurenB
May 8, 2010
I saw a bag on Julie Bowen on Modern Family and it was love at first sight but I have no idea what the bag is! Does anyone know the name of the bag or even just the brand?? Thanks!!

laurenlbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Modern-Family-Claires-Purse.jpg

Here's a better photo:

mattdillononmodernfamil.jpg

Someone on another forum thought that it was Tory Burch, perhaps this one, but in brown (I can't see the strap detail in this pic to know for sure):

- http://www.toryburch.com/AUDRA-HOBO..._color=001&start=10&cgid=accessories-handbags

I liked this bag when I saw this episode. If you re-watch this part again, you can barely see the gold TB symbol on the bag. It's an older model Dena hobo w/ the flat strap. She makes a different style now but can't find the color, not sure if it's available. I believe only black and blush are available from saks.com, etc.

Search on ebay. I saw one there last week. HTH!

Some of the TB Boutiques di still have them in the tan color. I just bought one and they sent it to me. You should be able to call any boutique or TB outlet and they will tell you which stores do still have them.

Obviously a couple of years late on this one, but I have my own question. Julie Bowen had a great handbag on Modern Family last night (10/9/13). Does anyone know what brand or where I can get this bag?