Bag Abuse *PICS*

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
After a night of partying I was horrified to learn my Miroir Pochette had been abused-by ME! It may not seem too bad but I am such a stickler about the condition of my stuff that I don't even want to use this bag anymore. :crybaby:

feb9005.jpg

Anyone else want to come clean about their bag abuse? Please share and post pics, if possible! :smile:

Oh I'm so sorry, but I still think it looks useable. And if you carry it on your shoulder anyways, the "scratches" won't be that visible anyways.. Think of them as memories of the time you wore it, not something that ruins the bag :flowers:

Ouch...sorry about that! I have a couple...

My bucket pouch's ring has a few dings/scratches because I took the chain out from the actual bucket. Also, its vachetta leaflet has some spots from I don't know where! I tried to put Apple conditioner on it, and I just made it worse :cursing:

I put pizza sauce on my white drawstring for my petit noe. At the time I just bought it a few days ago...now it'll have that spot there, forever. :sad:

When I cleaned out the "blue" fleurs of my pap, I noticed that there was cracking on the piping a few weeks later. I didn't express that I found it to the board...but now I confess. I feel like a moron when it comes to these things :shame:

I'm sorry about your scratches! But I have an earful of abuse, esp. from new things.

Edit: I'm at work.