I found a good face exfoliator

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Just thought I'd share my positive experience with Bliss fabulous foaming face wash. It's a cleanser+exfoliator and I use it once a day. I hardly ever get blemishes or clogged pores anymore. My skin is so sensitive that the first time I used it I was concerned--you can feel the friction--but it's worked beautifully. I use all different skin care brands, but this is a really good one. I bought it online for $18 a bottle.

ooh, i'll have to buy some. my skin is super sensative and really dry, so i need lots of exfoliation. where'd you get it from online?

and coachwife, i recommend using the jurlique moor mud masque every night for blackheads on your nose. just smear a little on and it'll dry. leave it all night, and wash it off in the morning. you should start to see a difference after about 3 days.

Thanks Boxermom for the review. I have little black pores on my nose and have been trying to find a way to get rid of them. Did you have them and did that help?

I had some; I also would battle whiteheads and the blemishes that are deeper and are sore. It all has improved a lot. And my sensitive skin isn't red and irritated from it, which I halfway expected.:yes:

I ordered from Skin Care : Philosophy, Hylexin, Kinerase, MD Forte and more Skincare Products at SkinStore.com, but I'm sure a google search will find multiple sources. Bliss makes many, many products.

i need an exfoliator for the dry patches i have on my face but i am sensitive also. i only use aveeno on my face due to rosacea. do you think i would be able to tolerate this product? thanks.

ooh, i'll have to buy some. my skin is super sensative and really dry, so i need lots of exfoliation. where'd you get it from online?

and coachwife, i recommend using the jurlique moor mud masque every night for blackheads on your nose. just smear a little on and it'll dry. leave it all night, and wash it off in the morning. you should start to see a difference after about 3 days.

cool beans! Thanks. I have great skin except for that. Bothered me all my life. Thanks to both of you!

I've never tried this product, as I'm quite happy with the MD Forte I use, but I do like Bliss products. I especially love their catalogs. I have been introduced to some really interesting and nice products that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

i need an exfoliator for the dry patches i have on my face but i am sensitive also. i only use aveeno on my face due to rosacea. do you think i would be able to tolerate this product? thanks.

I don't have rosacea, queen, so I don't know. Would your dermatologist be open to a phone call about it? My skin is very sensitive--I try not to use perfumed products, detergent, etc. and I frankly am surprised that it's been ok. If they sold sample sizes, it would be ideal!

Thanks I have to try that - I have been using La Prairie dermabrasion line - and also Renova (prescription) that has been changing my skin for the better :yes: Have to always wear sunscreen though (which I need to do anyway) :yes:

Thanks Boxermom for the review. I have little black pores on my nose and have been trying to find a way to get rid of them. Did you have them and did that help?

hi coachwife,
have you tried Paula's Choice (Paula Begouin of "Don't go to the Cosmetics Counter w/out me" fame...her 1% and 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid are simply tops and they are very very afforadable too. I highly highly recommend either of these two products for blackheads....

Paula Begoun - The Cosmetics Cop - Paula's Choice