Coach Stripe Taffy Bag!

it looks tiny, imo. I think it might be a good "starter coach" for young girl... If my daughter were old enough for a purse, I would consider it! (She's 16 months... you can tell that I can't wait to share my obsession with her, right?)

I've seen these in the past...to me, it looks like one of those old school pencil cases on a big long strim.

Not my style personally...but if it works for you - go nuts!

it looks tiny, imo. I think it might be a good "starter coach" for young girl... If my daughter were old enough for a purse, I would consider it! (She's 16 months... you can tell that I can't wait to share my obsession with her, right?)

"starter Coach", you're referring to it like some training bra. LOL

If my daughter were old enough for a purse, I would consider it! (She's 16 months... you can tell that I can't wait to share my obsession with her, right?)

One word for you: WRISTLET!

My 20mo neice has one. I don't think it's too early to start on Coach. It's a good size for her little hands and she can stick her play cell phone in it. Just like Auntie!

omg, last night I was seriously looking at this on the website!!! I kind of like the punch as a cute summer purse... for the beach essentials..!!

great taste!!

i have it..i have it in a goldish tone......i think the color's discontinued but i dunno what the name of the color is...it has a purple suede string on the zipper..

i love it.

If my daughter were old enough for a purse, I would consider it! (She's 16 months... you can tell that I can't wait to share my obsession with her, right?)

LOL! I can totally relate - my daughter is almost 5 and was motivated to stop sucking her fingers (well, at least partially) by a "W" Coach charm (from the outlet - after countless numbers of times of being in the store and pointing to it and asking for the "W for Willow!"). She put it on a purse she plays dress up with.

I think we are creating little "purse monsters"!

i have it, its great, i like it cuz you dont see it that much. it actually holds quite a bit, more than swing pack i think.
THANKS, MEEKS!

I like it a lot!:heart:

I may order it later today!:yes: