Azur Patina after 3 mths Pics!

sirenized

Jun 30, 2006
I thought you would all like to see the patina processon the azur bags. Its still light but progressing.

before:
azurspeedy.jpg

3 months after:

IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

Have you carried it?? Or have you set it out in the sun? What is your secret? I got one the other day and I just put it away immendiatly! The handles are so white...I really do not want to get them dirty! Yours looks great!

i have been using it. no tanning. au natural as louis intended. I am really careful though when it comes to touching the vachetta. clean dry hands, no lotions.

Very Very beautiful. I think the Azur pieces with the patina turning honey are the prettiest! Warms up the Azur and pulls out the undertone creme and blue....thanks for showing us!

i have been using it. no tanning. au natural as louis intended. I am really careful though when it comes to touching the vachetta. clean dry hands, no lotions.

same. think i had a habit of make up on my hands if i was in a hurry to get out of the house or was running late. but when it comes to the new pieces i've got, including azur speedy, hands are always washed, clean, and dry.