sad story about my new inclusion bracelet

breakfast lover

bag whisperer
Nov 13, 2006
I decide to buy another inclusion bracelet because the one I have is too big for me. So today I went to LV boutique to pick up my small inclusion bracelet. I didn't take a look at it while I was at the boutique because I wanted to get home as soon as possible to see my new baby. When I got home, I opened the box and I didn't even notice it at first. Then just like that.... BAM! WTH?!? There's a stain or something inside the bracelet.
DSC00493.jpg

I called my boutique right away and asked for an exchange.Unfortunately, the boutique doesn't have any small inclusion bracelets left. :sad: I'm going back to the boutique tomorrow to return it. Maybe I'll call 866 number and have it ship to me. I guess today's not my day. :crybaby:

Sorry sweetie. Unfortunately, the clear shows all imperfections. My friend had to exchange her ring because it was cracked! My ring has some lines in it on the inside so I'm not really worried.
You should get your SA to have one sent over from another store if they will do it.

Thank you all for your support. I am even more upset now because I just found out that SA gave me a wrong bracelet! I want a small inclusion bracelet not the medium one I already have. :sad: I repeatedly asked her to get me a small one. I'd assume that she didn't know what I'm talking about? I thought I said it cleary that I want a small PM bracelet. Grrrr. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my small pomme bracelet to come in. We'll see what's going to happen next.

I'm sure everything will turn out all right :yes:

Thank you all for your support. I am even more upset now because I just found out that SA gave me a wrong bracelet! I want a small inclusion bracelet not the medium one I already have. :sad: I repeatedly asked her to get me a small one. I'd assume that she didn't know what I'm talking about? I thought I said it cleary that I want a small PM bracelet. Grrrr. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my small pomme bracelet to come in. We'll see what's going to happen next.

Does the clear come in the smaller size? She did in fact give you the PM bracelet...this is the correct size (width of the band). I thought it was just the new bracelets coming out (in pomme d'amour) that would have the smaller circumference, not the transparent since it was released way before pomme d'amour. :shrugs:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I though the clear inclusion only comes in GM/PM, both in one size, not like pomme d'amour with two PM sizes.