Smythson Of Bond Street

Jul 23, 2007
Hello any Smythson fans out there ? I love the gorgeous new Nancy bag. I also really love their passport covers and am thinking of treating myself to one (was a bit disappointed at not getting a teal blue or pistaccio one). Please post pics of bags or accessories.

I adore Smythson - everything about the place. It is my version of Tiffany's - everyone is so charming. Even at Heathrow airport - I bought a notebook at the concession there - and the SA supplied me with so many extra carrier bags and dustbags and ribbons to protect it on the flight. It was quite unexpected.

I have business cards from them - really thick card with nothing but my name engraved - because I have never stayed in one place long enough... I find them so chic - and get a real kick out of giving them to someone.

I have a travel wallet of theirs - an older version in fushia (cerise). I still love it - but am not starting to wonder if I should have got one that is a bit more classic... - that is one reservation I have about their range - they tend to be super sensible - or very fashionable - and for me a travel wallet is a pretty longterm investment - so I do worry about my feeling it outdated? But yes the teal was stunning - as are all of their handbags IMO.

Do you live in London? (or NY or in Beverly Hills)? Will you be able to go to the store and get the 'Symthson Experience'?

I am activating this thread again. Just saw the small Agatha bag on Smythson's site.

Does anyone own a Small Agatha Bag particularly the Hibiscus collection. If you do, can you kindly post a pix of the interior as I am curious to see what it looks like. Does not matter which color of the bag you own as I want to better visualize the interior.

Smythson's site no longer provides the pixs of the interior. I wish they would. Description is not enough.

I'm loving the Small Agatha bag! Who else likes it?

I wonder whether it would go on summer sale.

I am activating this thread again. Just saw the small Agatha bag on Smythson's site.

Does anyone own a Small Agatha Bag particularly the Hibiscus collection. If you do, can you kindly post a pix of the interior as I am curious to see what it looks like. Does not matter which color of the bag you own as I want to better visualize the interior.

Smythson's site no longer provides the pixs of the interior. I wish they would. Description is not enough.

I'm loving the Small Agatha bag! Who else likes it?

I wonder whether it would go on summer sale.

I really like it, but maybe somebody here can post some pictures of the interior.
Here is the link to their website:
http://www.smythson.com/SmythsonSite/product/Handbags and Accessories_View All/1007258.htm

Me me me me me! I'm really craving the Cooper or the Antonia for my first purchase. I always thought they only did stationery until I saw the full collection in London. I like how their pieces have an understated elegance. They do ship internationally. :smile:

@babymelsmom: congrats! do post pics!

Hi All
I'm new to the forum, but have fallen in love with the Cooper Tote in Violet (although I know the black is probably the more sensible choice).

Babybelsmum, I see you have the small tote, did you try the size up? It's hard to get a gauge on the sizes..I'm the same height as you. I would like to know if it is easy to sling onto your shoulder or if the arm hole seems a bit tight? I'm also dying to hear what the finish is like on the bag? It looks amazing.

I hope to hear your opinion.
Regards
Elizabel